Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P. Michael Jackson

Just a few minutes ago "The King of Pop" Michael Jackson was announced dead by CNN. I know that he was a big inspiration to many people here and there. But there is one thing that questions me though. Some people thought of him bad because of the situation with the kid. Some people called him a "child molester". but now that he's dead, people are now saying that he was a good man and such. I'm not hating or anything, that's just something that came up in mind when all the Facebook and Twitter statuses were saying something like "R.I.P. Michael Jackson".

I thought of it like this, when someone dies, people overlook all the bad things that someone did and make the person look like they never did anything bad in their life.

But anyways though, R.I.P. Michael Jackson.


________________
If you want a beat contact kbeatzproductions@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment